Who Won The 2020 Presidential Election?
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Who won the election 2020 president
It is currently projected by various news outlets that Joe Biden will in fact become the 46th US President. CNN projectd that Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes was what decisively put Joe Biden above the 270 prevail in the 2020 Presidential Election. If everything stands as is, Donald Trump would be the first president to lose a reelection bid since George H.W. Bush in 1992.
- Joe Biden's first speech as US president-elect 🇺🇸 US Election 🔴 @BBC News live - BBC link
- How President Trump and the White House reacted to Biden's projected presidential election victory link
- Crowds cheer in downtown Portland after Biden wins 2020 presidential election link
- How Joe Biden reached victory in the 2020 presidential election link
- Joe Biden wins historic 2020 US Presidential Election | 9 News Australia link
- Joe Biden beats Donald Trump to win US presidential election | US election 2020 link
Joe Biden wins US election to become 46th President - BBC News
Joe Biden has won the US Presidential election. He crossed the threshold of 270 Electoral College votes needed by winning the state of Pennsylvania.
Joe Biden Wins 2020 Presidential Election: Watch His Road to Victory | WSJ
Joe Biden, on his third run for the presidency, defeated President Donald Trump, the Associated Press reports. WSJ’s Jason Bellini reports on his path to victory. Photo: Rick Loomis/Getty Images
Fox News projects Joe Biden will win 2020 presidential election
Fox News announced Joe Biden would surpass the 270 electoral college votes needed to become president after calling the states of Nevada and Pennsylvania for the Democratic candidate.
President Trump Vows To Fight Election Results As Legal Team Scrambles | TODAY
President Donald Trump did not appear in public on Friday, choosing to vent his frustration on Twitter and questioning the integrity of the election and the vote count itself. “I had such a big lead in all of these states late into election night, only to see the leads miraculously disappear as the days went by. Perhaps these leads will return as our legal proceedings move forward,” he tweeted. NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell reports for Weekend TODAY from the White House.