Who Is Leading The Presidential Polls?
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Who is leading the presidential polls for 2020
At this time of writing, Joe Biden leads the race with 253 electoral votes; Pres. Trump is right behind him with 213 electoral votes. Based on CNN's latest projections, this is where the race to 270 currently stands. However, things may take a drastic turn as Trump’s campaign is currently considering taking legal action in Arizona and Nevada as votes are still being counted, two sources told CNN. Stay tuned.
- Presidential Election 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump Speak Out on Unsure Election Night link
- US Election 2020: Who is winning the US presidential election? link
- Six states that could swing the 2020 presidential election link
- Final CBS News Battleground Tracker before election shows early voters prefer Biden link
- Biden has edge in early voting but Trump could win with Election Day surge link
- Road to 270: Polls show Trump leading in only 2 battleground states link
- Pollster who predicted Trump's 2016 win makes 2020 prediction link