Who Is Leading The Presidential Polls?
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Who is leading the presidential polls for 2020
At this time of writing, Joe Biden leads the race with 253 electoral votes; Pres. Trump is right behind him with 213 electoral votes. Based on CNN's latest projections, this is where the race to 270 currently stands. However, things may take a drastic turn as Trump’s campaign is currently considering taking legal action in Arizona and Nevada as votes are still being counted, two sources told CNN. Stay tuned.
Presidential Election 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump Speak Out on Unsure Election Night
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and President Donald Trump both addressed the nation on election night as the results in the 2020 presidential election remained up in the air.
- US Election 2020: Who is winning the US presidential election? link
- Six states that could swing the 2020 presidential election link
- Final CBS News Battleground Tracker before election shows early voters prefer Biden link
- Biden has edge in early voting but Trump could win with Election Day surge link
- Road to 270: Polls show Trump leading in only 2 battleground states link
- Pollster who predicted Trump's 2016 win makes 2020 prediction link