VMAs 2022 Staged?!
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on VMAs 2022
MusicTimes - Every year, the MTV Video Music Awards generate more and more controversy and this 2022's star-studded celebration proved no different. And while the VMAs has proven itself as the sole event that honors the finest Western musicians, it has also since expanded to recognize the brilliance and influence of international performers. This year's VMAs, for example, had Korean pop singers BTS, Blackpink, and, Seventeen taking home multiple accolades. But despite the wide arrangement of successful artists, many fans believe that this year's event was staged due to one winner in particular: Jack Harlow emerged victorious for his song "First Class." And while there was no clear winner in the 2022 VMAs category, some fans voiced that the event was unjust because "there were many better songs than Harlow's." BTS's Jungkook's "Left and Right," which had a larger popularity than all other artists combined, were just one of many songs that had fans cry in outroar with its loss to Harlow.
- Bad Bunny recibiendo el premio Artista Del Año en los VMAs link
- MTV VMAs: Best moments from the 2022 awards link
- MTV VMA 2022 WINNERS FULL LIST link
- Bad Bunny Performs "Titi Me Pregunto" | 2022 VMAs link
- LISA wins the VMA for Best Kpop + BLACKPINK dancing in the crowd link
- Nicki Minaj Accepts the Video Vanguard Award | 2022 VMAs link
- BLACKPINK Performs "Pink Venom" | 2022 VMAs link
- Lizzo Performs "About Damn Time" / "2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)" | 2022 VMAs link
- Jack Harlow feat. Fergie Performs "First Class" | 2022 VMAs link