USA And Wales Draws It Up
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on USA vs Wales
ESPN - The United States and Wales battled to a hard-fought and rather physical 1-1 draw in their World Cup Group B opener at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium in Qatar. "It felt like in the first half we had a lot of energy, a lot of momentum," The US's Timothy Weah said after the grueling match. "And then coming into the second half we dialed down and Wales turned it up a notch. They started pressing us, they had most of the ball and I think at the end that's what really hurt us." Looking ahead, Weah added: "In a World Cup, the most important thing is that we didn't lose. We need to continue to do what we do best and keep working."
- USA vs Wales Best Bets | World Cup 2022 | Match Predictions link
- USA vs Wales | FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar | Group (B) |Round 1 | Full Match Gameplay (pes) link
- Qatar World Cup: England vs Iran & Wales vs USA later today | Paul Hawkins reports live from Doha link
- USA VS Wales Head to Head Statistic | Prediction (World Cup 2022) | USA vs Wales link
- USA vs Wales | World Cup 2022 | Match Predictions link
2022 FIFA World Cup preview: USA vs. Wales, Cobi Jones talks team USA strengths | SOCCER | THE HERD
FOX Sports Soccer Analyst Cobi Jones joins Colin Cowherd on The Herd to discuss the latest news surrounding the United States men’s national soccer team heading into the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Jones weighs in on the heart and physicality of team USA and how it will impact the team throughout the tournament. The two discuss the challenges Christian Pulisic will face and look at other players on the roster to take some attention away from Pulisic. Jones looks ahead to USA vs. England and analyzes the strengths and weaknesses for team USA heading into the match.
- Should the USMNT be favored in World Cup opener vs. Wales? | Pro Soccer Talk | NBC Sports link