UFC 253: Paulo Costa Will Return Stronger
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on UFC 253
Paulo Costa (13-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC) suffered the first setback of his professional career this weekend when he lost to Israel Adesanya (20-0 MMA, 9-0 UFC) at UFC 253. “I think he landed one jab in this fight,” UFC President Dana White said at the UFC 253 post-fight news conference. “He didn’t try to clinch on the fence, didn’t try to put pressure, kept going back to the center of the octagon. It was very weird.” Costa took the loss as his chance to humble himself, at least according to his first post-fight public comments. Costa's Twitter post after the fight: "I will back stronger , very soon ! Thank you all".
- 아데산야 코스타 경기 고화질 풀영상 UFC 253 link
- UFC 253: Israel Adesanya Post-fight Press Conference link
UFC 253: Dana White Post-fight Press Conference
UFC President Dana White shares his reaction to UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa, gives out the night's performance bonuses and takes questions from the media.
- Israel Adesanya drops bombs on the mic after knockout win over Paulo Costa | UFC 253 link
- Israel Adesanya explains his dramatic face-off with Paulo Costa | UFC 253 | ESPN MMA link
- UFC 253: Weigh-in Faceoffs link
- UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa - Weigh-in link