The Tulsa Hospital Shooting
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Tulsa
NPR - Tulsa police confirmed that a shooter had in fact killed four people at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa, Okla., this past Wednesday. "Four innocents and one shooter" are dead, Jonathan Brooks of the Tulsa police department said at a news conference. The shooting marks the 233rd mass shooting for the year in the U.S., per data collected by the Gun Violence Archive. "I...want to express our community's profound gratitude for the broad range of first responders who did not hesitate today to respond to this act of violence," G.T. Bynum, mayor of Tulsa, said at a news conference.
- 4 killed in shooting at medical building in Tulsa, Oklahoma link
- Police connect Muskogee bomb threat to Tulsa shooting link
- Tulsa community in shock after deadly shooting at medical facility link
- 5 dead, including suspect, in mass shooting at Tulsa medical building, police say link
- Four victims dead after shooting at Tulsa medical building link