Trey Lance Recovering From His "Season-Ending Injury"
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Trey Lance
ESPN - After suffering a season-ending right ankle injury in this weekend's 27-7 win over the Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Trey Lance is thankfully already on the road to recovery. The Niners and Lance announced today that the quarterback had "successful surgery on his injured right ankle." And soon after the operation, Lance took to social media to offer some insight into how he is feeling: "I truly appreciate all of the messages and prayers. Surgery was a success and I am ready to attack this rehab process. We will never understand why, but I trust that it's all a part of His plan. I will be back better than ever. This chapter is going to make the story even greater!"
- Dan Orlovsky is fearful about Trey Lance's development following his season-ending injury | Get Up link
- Peter Schrager EXCITED 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo steps up in 27-7 win after Trey Lance injury link
- GMFB | "No Trey Lance, No Problem! Jimmy G will lead 49ers to the Super Bowl again" - Peter Schrager link
- How Nick Bosa Feels About 49ers QB Trey Lance’s Broken Ankle link
- "His season is over" - Rex Ryan brutally honest on Trey Lance needs surgery on broken ankle suffered link
- Kyle Shanahan To Blame For Trey Lance Injury? link
- NFL Week 2 recap: Miami shocks Ravens; Trey Lance out for season | SNF | NFL on NBC link
Trey Lance's injury is an OPPURUNITY for his long-term growth - Mike Tannenbaum | SportsCenter
Mike Tannenbaum joins SportsCenter to discuss the potential benefits that San Francisco 49ers QB Trey Lance's season-ending ankle injury may have on his career.
- 49ers coaches & players react to Trey Lance’s season-ending injury after Seahawks game link
- Trey Lance Carted Off with MAJOR Ankle Injury - Doctor Explains link
- Trey Lance full injury sequence vs. Seahawks link