'Saving Private Ryan' Actor Tom Sizemore Has Passed Away
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Tom Sizemore
CNN - Tom Sizemore, an actor known for his work in “Saving Private Ryan,” “Natural Born Killers” and “Heat,” has passed away at the age of 61, his representative Charles Lago confirmed to CNN this week. Sizemore reportedly “passed away peacefully in his sleep” at Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, California, with his two sons and his brother, Paul Sizemore, by his side, Lago said in a statement released on behalf of the family. “I am deeply saddened by the loss of my big brother Tom,” Paul Sizemore said in the statement. “He was larger than life. He has influenced my life more than anyone I know. He was talented, loving, giving and could keep you entertained endlessly with his wit and storytelling ability. I am devastated he is gone and will miss him always.” Tom Sizemore will surely be missed by many.
- Tom Sizemore dead at 61 link
- Tom Sizemore dead at 61 after suffering brain aneurysm link
- Tom Sizemore: Saving Private Ryan actor dies aged 61 link
- Hollywood actor Tom Sizemore passes away in LA at 61 link
- Tom Sizemore Dead at 61 After Suffering Brain Aneurysm | E! News link