COVID-19 Stimulus Checks
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on COVID-19 Stimulus Checks
Two weeks ago, in an effort to provide some relief against the Coronavirus, the CARES Act, a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus package, was signed officially into law. And thanks to said stimulus package, Americans just started received their Economic Impact Payments, otherwise known as stimulus checks, through direct deposit. Qualifying American households will receive as much as $1,200 per adult and $500 per qualifying child under the age of 17. Be sure to keep an eye out for your stimulus check should you meet the qualifications.
CARES Act stimulus check, how much could you receive | USA T ODAY
Congress passed and President Trump signed a $2 trillion stimulus bill that includes checks to taxpayers.
- $1200 Stimulus Check: How Much Will YOU Get? (Calculator) link
- Your coronavirus stimulus check may have tax implications link
- Coronavirus stimulus checks: How much you'll get and when link
- HOW TO SPEND YOUR $1200 STIMULUS CHECK link
CHECKS ARE COMING: President Trump signs $2T Stimulus Bill
Sharing a mix of breaking news, top stories, popular culture and engaging discussions.
- Rep. Hakeem Jeffries On $1200 Stimulus Checks, Rent Protections + Benefits For Small Business link
- When and How Will You Get That $1,200 Coronavirus Stimulus Check? link
- Who gets the coronavirus stimulus checks, how are they distributed | Stimulus package questions link