The Victims Of The San Jose Shooting
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on San Jose shooting
CNN - The nine colleagues killed in the San Jose, California, mass shooting leave behind grieving families, heartbroken friends, and a network of coworkers reeling from this past Wednesday's ruthless violence. The victims were Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) employees, VTA Board Chairperson Glenn Hendricks said at a news conference today. "Many of you have reported the names of the employees who were lost," Hendricks said. "To us here at VTA they are friends and our family and we want to honor their memory." The victims were identified as Abdolvahab Alaghmandan, 63; Adrian Balleza, 29; Alex Ward Fritch, 49; Jose Dejesus Hernandez III, 35; Lars Kepler Lane, 63; Michael Joseph Rudometkin, 40; Paul Delacruz Megia, 42; Taptejdeep Singh, 36; and Timothy Michael Romo, 49. May they all rest in peace.
- Mass Shooting at VTA Yard in San Jose Leaves 8 Dead link
- Authorities Dealing With 'Complex Crime Scene' in San Jose Mass Shooting link
- Investigation underway into San Jose, California, mass shooting link
- Shooter identified in San Jose railyard shooting that killed 8 people | ABC7 link
Here's what we know about the San Jose mass shooting
A San Jose, California rail facility that serves Silicon Valley is the scene tonight of the nation's newest mass shooting investigation. Authorities say a Valley Transportation Authority employee killed 8 co-workers before killing himself. Judy Woodruff discusses details of the shooting with the Democratic Rep. Ro Khanna.
- At Least 9 Dead Including Gunman in San Jose Rail Yard Shooting link
- Authorities give update on shooting in San Jose link
- 'Multiple' fatalities and injuries following mass shooting in San Jose, suspect deceased link
- Officials Say 'Multiple Fatalities', More Injured In San Jose Shooting link