Roblox First Trade A Hit!
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Roblox stock
CNBC - Roblox, the kids gaming app that surged in popularity especially during the pandemic, soared in its market debut on the New York Stock Exchange today as the company’s stock closed at $69.50 apiece, giving the company a market cap of $38.26 billion. “Roblox has been growing for 15 years, driven by our community, driven by the awesome content, driven by our creators, and driven by our ability for people to do things together. That’s a long-term growth path, and we believe that continues forward, even after Covid,” Roblox CEO David Baszucki told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” early Wednesday.
- Cathie Wood Just Bought Roblox Stock...Plus Roblox Expands to China! link
- I BOUGHT ROBLOX STOCK link
- Load up on these STOCKS!? 😱 Hurry!! Buy the Rumor!?! 🔥🔥🔥 BUY NOW?!! link
- ROBLOX STOCK FORECAST / PRICE PREDICTION - BUY RBLX STOCK - Roblox News link
- RBLX Stock - Why Roblox is going to be the next hot stock! Roblox Price Prediction for Tomorrow 3/11 link
- Every Time I Die In Arsenal I Buy ROBLOX Stock... link
- Roblox RBLX Stock Price Analysis & Prediction - Should You Buy Roblox Stock? IPO link
- Roblox CEO David Baszucki on the company's Wall Street debut link
- Roblox Stock IPO? No - Direct Listing - RBLX Stock Analysis and NEW VALUATION RANGE! link
- Roblox IPO 🚀🔥 Why I'm bullish on RBLX (Roblox) & why you should be too link