Roblox First Trade A Hit!
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Roblox stock
CNBC - Roblox, the kids gaming app that surged in popularity especially during the pandemic, soared in its market debut on the New York Stock Exchange today as the company’s stock closed at $69.50 apiece, giving the company a market cap of $38.26 billion. “Roblox has been growing for 15 years, driven by our community, driven by the awesome content, driven by our creators, and driven by our ability for people to do things together. That’s a long-term growth path, and we believe that continues forward, even after Covid,” Roblox CEO David Baszucki told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” early Wednesday.
- Roblox Stock Crashes - What Next For RBLX? link
- 🚩 Roblox Stock ($RBLX): Is it a buy?! (Price Prediction & Big NEWS) link
- Is RBLX Cheap After Earnings Drop? (Roblox Stock Valuation) link
- Jim Brown: Roblox is a long-term, massive platform link
- Jim Cramer: Roblox turned out to be more of a pandemic stock than we thought link
- Roblox Stock Price Down Big Earnings | Buy RBLX Metaverse Stock 2022 link
- Roblox CEO says its being gentle on monetization compared to user growth link
- Why Did Roblox Stock Crash After Earnings? | Is RBLX A Buy Right Now? link
- Roblox (RBLX) Stock Crash 55%? Safe To Buy The Dip In RBLX Stock? link