Presidential Poll Ongoing Results
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Presidential polls 2020
Despite today being the official Presidential Election Day, for this year, it remains simply too early to declare an official winner. Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Election Day is turning into election week as the counting of votes continues across the country and, at the same time, several battleground states must resume their counts in the upcoming morning. And who can blame the lag? After all, there has been reportedly more than 100 million early votes cast, shattering early turnout records across the country.
- Are Polls Trustworthy? link
- Race between Trump and Biden is tight in Georgia link
- The U.S. Presidential Election: Can Donald Trump can once again defy the polls? | Four Corners link
- US Election 2020: Trump supporters show Biden winning Pennsylvania won't be easy link
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY link
How Europe sees the 2020 U.S. presidential election
With the 2020 presidential election less than two weeks away, the eyes of the world are on the United States to see who it picks as the nation's next leader. Seth Doane speaks to Europeans, including the U.K.'s former ambassador to the U.S. Kim Darroch, about how the race looks from the outside, and how relations between Europe and the U.S. have been shaped under the Trump administration.
- US Election 2020: Opinion polls show Joe Biden holding substantial lead | Donald Trump link
- Which Battleground States Do Trump And Biden Need To Win The Presidency? | TODAY link
- Can We Trust the Presidential Polls Right Now? | Amanpour and Company link