Parkland School Shooting Verdict
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Parkland shooting
BBC - The gunman Nikolas Cruz, who killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, has just been spared the death penalty. The jury responsible for the sentencing recommended that the defendant, 24, should instead spend the rest of his life in prison for the 14 February, 2018 shooting. The verdict sparing him from capital punishment have been described at a press conference afterwards as "unreal" and "wrong" by relatives of those killed.
- Former school resource deputy found not guilty over Parkland school shooting response link
- Former Parkland school cop, who allegedly fled shooting, found not guilty on all counts | ABC News link
- Officer acquitted in Parkland shooting case says he’d “love to talk” to victims’ families link
- Scot Peterson, officer who didn't confront Parkland school shooter, found not guilty link
- Parkland shooting deputy not guilty on all accounts link