Can The Tokyo Olympics Draw In Viewers?
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Olympics schedule
Reuters - Thus far, NBC's broadcast of the Tokyo Olympic Games opening ceremony drew in 16.7 million viewers, unfortunately the smallest U.S. television audience for the event in the past 33 years, according to preliminary data from Comcast-owned(CMCSA.O) NBCUniversal today. And across all platforms, including NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app, 17 million people reportedly watched the ceremony, NBCUniversal said in an email. In its primetime coverage, NBC acknowledged the pandemic and its toll while presenting the Olympics as a positive event. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder," said host Savannah Guthrie, co-anchor of NBC News' "Today" morning show. "There's nothing like an opening ceremony to really get you excited for the Olympic Games."
- Tokyo Olympics 2021: Know the schedule of Indian Men's Hockey Team link
- Day - 2 Schedule of India in Olympics (24/7/2021) | India in Olympics 2021| Indian team in Olympics link
- Tokyo Olympics Time Table|Swimming Event Schedule|Olympic Games Schedule|Tokyo Olympic 2020 link
- Olympics 2021 Schedule | The Tokyo Olympics 2021| Tokyo2020 | Olympics 2021 | Olympics Brief History link
- Tokyo Olympics : देखिये भारतीय Athletes का Full Olympic Schedule Time और Date के साथ (IST) link
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 | Complete List of all Games Olympics 2021 link
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 | Olympics Football 2021 Match Schedules link
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics Schedule Today 21 July 2021. Tokyo Olympics 2021 Day 1 Games Schedule 7/21/2021 link
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 women's volleyball | Olympics 2021 women's volleyball schedule link