Comedian Norm Macdonald Has Passed Away
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Norm Macdonald
CNN - Norm Macdonald, a comic who was beloved as anchor of "Saturday Night Live's" popular "Weekend Update" segments, has passed away today at the age of 61 today, according to multiple reports, citing his manager. Macdonald had reportedly been battling cancer for several years but kept his diagnosis private, his friend and producing partner, Lori Jo Hoekstra, told CNN in a statement. "He was most proud of his comedy. He never wanted the diagnosis to affect the way the audience or any of his loved ones saw him," Hoekstra said. "Norm was a pure comic. He once wrote that 'a joke should catch someone by surprise, it should never pander.' He certainly never pandered." Norm Macdonald will surely be missed by many.
Historic Vote In California | Remembering Norm Macdonald | TODAY In 30 - Sept. 15
TODAY in 30 brings you everything you love about our show in a quick half hour. Gov. Gavin Newsom survives the California recall election. And we remember Norm Macdonald of “Saturday Night Live.”
- 'Comic's Comic': Friends, Fans Mourn Loss Of Norm Macdonald link
'He Leaves Us In Smiles': Morning Joe Pays Tribute To Norm Macdonald
Morning Joe pays tribute to comic legend Norm Macdonald, who died Tuesday at 61.
Comedian and SNL alum Norm Macdonald dead at 61 after long fight with cancer
Tributes poured in Tuesday for comedic legend Norm Macdonald, who died of cancer after a long battle against the disease. The entertainment industry is remembering the controversial former "Weekend Update" host for a sharp, unrelenting sense of humor built throughout decades in the spotlight. Jamie Yuccas reports.
- Rob Schneider and Adam Carolla Remember Norm MacDonald link
Seth Remembers Norm Macdonald
Seth celebrates the life of legendary comic Norm Macdonald, sharing personal stories about the favorite things he has ever heard Macdonald say.
- A Tribute to Norm Macdonald link
- Norm Macdonald Dead At 61 link
- Norm Macdonald Last Recorded Video Before His Death Will Make You Cry link
Norm Macdonald, 'SNL' veteran and comedian, dies of cancer at 61 | USA TODAY
'Saturday Night Live' star and comedian Norm Macdonald dies of cancer at 61
- Norm Macdonald dead at 61: Adam Carolla reflects on Norm's life and comedic legacy link
Norm Macdonald & Courtney Thorne-Smith | Late Night with Conan O’Brien
(Original airdate: 05/15/97) Courtney Thorne-Smith and Norm Macdonald talk about her leaving "Melrose Place" and working with Carrot Top on "Chairman of the Board."
Norm MacDonald Dead at 61
Norm MacDonald died, a rep for the ‘SNL’ alum confirmed to ET. He was 61. MacDonald’s death on Tuesday follows a near decade-long cancer battle. Heartfelt tributes were shared by his comedy peers, including Jim Carrey, Steve Martin and Whitney Cummings. Carrey wrote on Twitter, ‘My dear friend Norm MacDonald passed after a brave 10 year battle. He was one of our most precious gems. An honest and courageous comedy genius. I love him.’
- Adam Sandler Reacts To Norm Macdonald Death link
- Comedian Norm Macdonald has died at 61 from cancer in today's Pop Break link
- Comedian Norm Macdonald dies at 61 after cancer battle | LiveNOW from FOX link
- Report: Comedian Norm Macdonald Dies At 61 link
- Norm MacDonald Has Died After A Long & Private Battle With Cancer. RIP To The Funniest Human Ever link