Victory In Nevada Senate Race Huge For Democrats
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Nevada Senate race
NYTimes - Democrats have just control of the Senate this week as Senator Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada narrowly defeated Adam Laxalt, a Republican former state attorney general. This victory has been regarded by many as a decisive moment in an extraordinary midterm election in which Democrats defied historical patterns and predictions of major losses. And while Democrats can celebrate this victory, they must remain vigilant as control of the House remains undecided at this time of writing..
- Nevada becoming the ‘most critical race’ of entire midterms link
News Wrap: Democrats hold on to critical Senate seat in Arizona
In our news wrap Saturday, Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly defeated Republican challenger Blake Masters in Arizona’s midterm election, ballot counting continues in Nevada's tight Senate race, Donald Trump is suing the Jan. 6 committee over the subpoena seeking his testimony, and electricity is being restored in the Ukrainian city of Kherson, which is celebrating the withdrawal of Russian troops.
- Nevada Senate race to come down to 20K-30K Clark County ballots, Laxalt says link
- Live: Clark County update on 2022 midterm election count link
- Republican Lombardo Defeats Sisolak In Nevada Governor's Race link
- 'A dramatic shift': John King breaks down latest Nevada Senate numbers link
- Georgia's Senate race heads to a runoff that could determine control of chamber link
- 2022 Midterm Election: Where things stand for control of Congress link