Alex Murdaugh Found Guilty
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Murdaugh trial
CNN - After deliberating for a mere three hours this week, the jury in the double murder trial of Alex Murdaugh found him guilty of murdering his wife and son. Murdaugh was also found guilty of two counts of possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime in the killings of Margaret “Maggie” Murdaugh and Paul Murdaugh on June 7, 2021. Prosecutors have indicated they will seek life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murders, sparing him the death penalty.
Follow the latest news about Murdaugh trial here, or install FREECABLE TV and subscribe to the channel: click here
Jurors in Alex Murdaugh trial speak out on speed of conviction
James McDowell, Gwen Generette and Amie Williams, three people on the jury for Alex Murdaugh’s double murder trial, open up about the proceedings and the deliberations that led to a guilty verdict. They also weigh in on whether he should have taken the stand and testify in his own defense.
- Jury deliberates just 3 hours before convicting Alex Murdaugh | Banfield link
- Murdaugh guilty verdict: Is there any chance for an appeal? | Dan Abrams Live link
Guilty Verdict in Alex Murdaugh Murder Trial: What Happens Now? | WSJ
A jury convicted Alex Murdaugh of murdering his wife and son in June 2021. The former South Carolina lawyer maintained his innocence throughout the double-murder trial.
Murdaugh Murder Trial: Alex Murdaugh found guilty on all counts | LiveNOW from FOX
A jury has found disgraced South Carolina lawyer Alex Murdaugh guilty of murder in connection with the shooting deaths of his wife, 52-year-old Maggie Murdaugh, and son, 22-year-old Paul Murdaugh.
- Guilty verdict returned in Alex Murdaugh murder trial link
- See Alex Murdaugh react to verdict in double murder trial link
- Murdaugh Murder Trial: Defense closing argument (part one) link
- Closing arguments begin in Alex Murdaugh double murder trial, jury visits Moselle link