Michelle Obama Dressed To Impress
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Michelle Obama
Given her eight years at the White House, it was to no one's surprise that Michelle Obama knew how to dress up for the occasion. Continuing her long tradition of championing emerging labels and young Black designers, the former first lady wowed at Pres. Biden's inauguration in a head-to-toe plum and burgundy ensemble by LA-based Sergio Hudson; the outfit comprised a turtleneck sweater and wide-legged bootcut pants, with a structured coat helping her strike the balance between understated elegance and power dressing, CNN reported. "I am LOSING IT over how good Michelle Obama looks!" tweeted writer and podcast host Tracy Clayton. Similarly, author Roxane Gay wrote: "Hi. I'm Michelle Obama. Yes. I am flawless with my hair laid right and my plum ensemble. Thank you."
- Former Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama arrive at inauguration link
- Barack and Michelle Obama arrive at Joe Biden's inauguration link
- Former presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama arrive at the Capitol ahead of the Biden inauguration. link
- Former Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama arrive at Joe Biden's inauguration link
- Barack and Michelle Obama Arrive at U.S. Capitol for Biden-Harris Inauguration link