Kim Potter Found Guilty Of Manslaughter
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Kim Potter
APNews - Suburban Minneapolis police officer Kim Potter who said she had confused her handgun for her Taser was convicted of manslaughter this week in the death of Daunte Wright. The mostly white jury deliberated for about 27 hours over four days before finding former the former officer guilty of first-degree and second-degree manslaughter. Potter, 49, is now facing about seven years in prison under the state’s sentencing guidelines, but prosecutors said they would seek a longer term.
- L&C Daily: Kim Potter's Sentencing. How Long Will She Spend Behind Bars For Daunte Wright's Death? link
- D.L. Hughley Says Judge Failed to Sentence Kim Potter as Citizen Would Be | TMZ link
- Kim Potter sentencing recap: Ex-officer sentenced to 2 years in Daunte Wright's death | FOX 9 KMSP link
- Kim Potter speaks to Wright family, courtroom before sentencing link
- Daunte Wright’s Father Speaks Before Kim Potter Sentencing: ‘He Was My Prince’ link