Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Kentucky primary
The Kentucky Senate Democratic primary race to determine who takes on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in November currently is too close to call, NBC News projects. "With 10 percent of the vote in by Wednesday morning, McGrath led Booker, 44 percent to 39.6 percent, a margin of slightly over 2,000 votes. But that tally includes only votes cast in person at the polls on Tuesday; none of the substantial number of mail-in ballots that could determine the outcome have been counted and will not be for days."
- Kentucky's primary race between Democratic candidates remains too close to call link
Liberal Democrats see momentum in New York, Kentucky primaries, but key races too close to call
Liberal Democratic candidates say they're optimistic about the outcome of key primary elections held Tuesday in Kentucky and New York. Voters might not learn the results of the key races for days, after the coronavirus pandemic caused a surge in absentee and mail-in ballots. Ed O'Keefe reports.
- Kentucky Primary 2020 | Election results reporting in link
- Kentucky, New York primaries yield long lines, delayed results link
KY primary shows fight for future of Democratic Party
ABC News’ Mary Bruce reports on the major test between Kentucky establishment and progressive candidates as protests over policing upend the 2020 primaries.
- Voting largely smooth in Kentucky primary election link
- Major Primary Battles Playing Out In Kentucky, New York | MSNBC link
- Kentucky sees record-breaking voter turnout for primary link
- Kentucky Primary 2020: Voters Wait in Long Lines to Cast Ballots link
- Kentucky Democratic Candidates Speak On Primary Race | Stephanie Ruhle | MSNBC link