Kentucky Derby 2020
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Kentucky Derby 2020
As reported by CNN, Authentic won the 146th running of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, with the favored Tiz the Law coming in second, and Mr. Big News finishing third. Authentic, an 8-1 favorite to win the Derby, was trained by Bob Baffert, who also trained American Pharoah and Justify, the last two thoroughbreds to win the Triple Crown of horse racing. "[John Velazquez] rode the most incredible race, but he had the horse to do it with," Baffert said.
- Kentucky Derby Day Betting Show - Stakes Selections link
- Shedaresthedevil - 2020 Longines Kentucky Oaks (G1) Kentucky Derby Festival. link
- Derby Watch | Kentucky Derby 2020 link
2020 Kentucky Derby Odds, Picks & Predictions | CBS Sports HQ
If Tiz the Law wants to become just the 14th horse to win racing's coveted Triple Crown, he'll have to do something no other entrant has done at Churchill Downs. Tiz the Law drew the No. 17 post position for Saturday's 2020 Kentucky Derby, and if history is any indication, that doesn't bode well for his chances. In fact, no horse has ever won the Kentucky Derby from the No. 17 post. Can you trust the favored Tiz the Law with your 2020 Kentucky Derby picks? Which 2020 Kentucky Derby betting strategy can pay off?
- DRF Saturday Race of the Day | Kentucky Derby 2020 link
- HorseCenter - Betting the 2020 Kentucky Derby link
- Kentucky Derby Preview 2020 link