Kelly Price Is Safe!
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Kelly Price
PEOPLE - The legendary Gospel singer Kelly Price, 48, was initially reported missing after she was released from the hospital where she was being treated for COVID-19, which she tested positive for nearly two months prior. On July 29, Price posted an Instagram video explaining her symptoms. "I wasn't feeling so well last night, so I got up this morning and went to the doctor and got checked out. It had come back that I have COVID," she said, adding that she was quarantined by not hospitalized. "I am very achy. I am very weak. I can barely stay awake," Price said. "I am following doctor's orders and praying that this thing passes quickly so that I can get back to normal, whatever normal is now." Thankfully, Price has since been found after having been reported missing this week.
- Why Didn't Kelly Price say Anything When she was 'Missing'!? | Tea-G-I-F link
- Kelly Price May Have Died And The Industry Is Hiding It, TMZ Interview Was Faked With Technology link
- The Lead Attorney and Larry Reid Live discuss Kelly Price link
- Kelly Price SPOTTED in wheelchair at LAX! link
- Nicci Gilbert Opens Up About Falling Out with Da Brat After Singer Kelly Price Was Presumed Missing link
- DA BRAT GOES OFF ON KELLY PRICE'S SISTER & NICCI GILBERT | "YOU NOT GOING TO DISRESPECT JUDY!" link
- Kelly Price Breaks Silence on Alleged "Disappearance" Claims Covid-19 Nearly Killed Her link
- Nicci Gilbert Tells What Really Happened With Kelly Price👀 link
- Kelly Price Breaks Her SILENCE!! I DI3D!! link