Josh Duggar Arrested Over Charges Of Child Pornography
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Josh Duggar
People - Josh Duggar has just been charged with receiving and possessing child pornography. Thus far, the former 19 Kids and Counting star has pleaded not guilty to the two charges against him. "Josh Duggar has been charged in a two-count indictment. He has pled not guilty to both charges and we intend to defend this case aggressively and thoroughly. In this country, no one can stop prosecutors from charging a crime. But when you're accused, you can fight back in the courtroom — and that is exactly what Josh intends to do," his attorneys, Justin Gelfand, Travis W. Story and Greg Payne, said in a statement.
Josh Duggar Can Leave Jail but Not Go Home to Kids, Judge Says
Josh Duggar walked out of jail today, but he’s not going home. The former reality TV star recently arrested on felony child pornography charges will not be allowed to return to the home he shares with his pregnant wife and their children. Instead, he will stay with family friends who assured the judge they will have no Wi-Fi internet connection in their home. As a condition of his release, he is banned from any contact with minors and must surrender his passport.
- Josh Duggar Case: Federal Agent Delivers Disturbing Testimony link
- Josh Duggar Asks Court For Bail, Argues He’s Not Danger To Community link
- Jill Duggar’s Husband Slams Her Parents Over Josh Duggar Situation link
- Josh Duggar | Analysis of Allegations link
- Jill Duggar Dillard Posts About Community Following Josh Duggar’s Arrest link