‘Days of Our Lives’ John Aniston Has Passed Away
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on John Aniston
CNN - John Aniston, a veteran actor well-known for his work on the daytime drama “Days of Our Lives,” has passed away at age 9, his daughter, actress Jennifer Aniston, shared this past Monday. “You were one of the most beautiful humans I ever knew. I am so grateful that you went soaring into the heavens in peace - and without pain. And on 11/11 no less! You always had perfect timing,” Jennifer Aniston wrote in a statement shared on Instagram. “That number will forever hold an even greater meaning for me now.” John Aniston will surely be missed by many.
'Days of Our Lives' Star John Aniston Dies at 89
Jennifer Aniston's father and soap star, John Aniston, passed away at age 89. She posted touching family photos with the message: "Sweet papa…you were one of the most beautiful humans I ever knew. I am so grateful that you went soaring into the heavens in peace and without pain." For more than 35 years, John Aniston starred in the popular soap opera series "Days of Our Lives." It's an emotional time for the “Friends” star. Last week, she revealed her challenges with fertility for the first time.
- John Aniston, 'Days of Our Lives' Legend and Jennifer Aniston's Father, Dead at 89 | PEOPLE link
- Jennifer Aniston Mourns the Death of Her Dad John Aniston | E! News link
- John Aniston, "Days of our Lives" star, dies at 89 link
- Jennifer Aniston Mourns Father John Aniston's Death link
- John Aniston In Memoriam Tribute - Days of our Lives #DOOL RIP link
- John Aniston, 'Days of Our Lives' actor and Jennifer Aniston's father, dead at 89 link
- John Aniston In Memoriam link