How Soon Until Hurricane Ian Makes Landfall In Florida?
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Florida Hurricane
TheHill - At this time of writing, more than 2 million people are already under evacuation orders as Hurricane Ian continues its trajectory toward Florida. The NHC forecasts Ian to make landfall on Florida’s Gulf Coast between Wednesday afternoon and early Thursday morning, but the potential destruction brought on by the hurricane are expected throughout the state. “We know this thing is going to be hitting the state directly some time tomorrow evening. You still have some time, but that time is rapidly running out,” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said.
- Florida's Gulf Coast prepares for Hurricane Ian, may arrive as Category 4 link
- Hurricane Ian strengthens to Category 2 with path toward Florida link
- Tracking Hurricane Ian: Could hit Florida as a category 4 storm link
- Hurricane Ian to cause flooding in Florida Keys link
- Tropical storm watches for Central Florida as Hurricane Ian intensifies link
- Hurricane Ian Bears Down on Florida link
- VIDEO | Hurricane Ian pounds Cayman Islands, expected to intensify when it hits Florida link
- Florida prepares as Hurricane Ian gains strength in the Caribbean link
- Tropical Storm Ian to become major hurricane on path to Florida link
- Possible Major Hurricane Ian west of Florida next week. link