The Victims Of The Indianapolis FedEx Shooting
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on FedEx shooting Indianapolis
CNN - The victims range in age from 19 to 74, according to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. The victims' names are: Matthew R. Alexander, 32; Blackwell, 19; Amarjeet Johal, 66; Kaur, 50; Sekhon, 48; Jaswinder Singh, 68; Karli Smith, 19; and Weisert, 74. They will forever be remembered by friends and family as the victims of yet another mass shooting in the United States; may they rest in peace.
- 8 killed in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility, suspect was former employee | Nightline link
- 8 killed in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility link
- Indianapolis shooting: Police ID killer in FedEx shooting as former employee Brandon Scott Hole, 19 link
- At least 8 people killed in shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility link
At least 8 dead, several wounded in Indianapolis FedEx shooting l GMA
Eight people were shot and killed and several others were injured in a mass shooting Thursday night at a FedEx facility, according to local authorities.
Witness Describes Scene Of Mass Shooting At Indianapolis FedEx Facility | TODAY
Levi Miller, who works at the FedEx building where a gunman killed at least eight people before taking his own life, tells TODAY he was eating with friends outside the building at 11 p.m. when he heard shooting inside the building. He says he saw “a hooded figure … with an AR in his hand” and ducked for cover. He says one of his co-workers said the shooter was “a well-known worker at this facility.”
Eight people killed, multiple injured in shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility
Eight people have died in a shooting at a FedEx facility. CBS News spoke to a family member of a FedEx worker that says they couldn't get ahold of their loved one. Charlie De Mar reports.
- Mass Casualty Shooting At Indianapolis FedEx Facility | NBC News link
- Mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx Ground operations center | Special Report link
- 8 killed in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx warehouse | DW News link