France Set To Face Off Against Morocco
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on England vs France
LATimes - “Just four years after our last victory in the World Cup, we’re back in the last four. And I’m not thinking about anything else right now,” said French coach Didier Deschamps, who is now seeking to become the first coach to take a team to consecutive World Cup finals since Argentina’s Carlos Bilardo and Germany’s Franz Beckenbauer in 1990. “In the past, the world champions didn’t always do well in the next World Cup and we’ve managed to do that.” With their victory over England, two more positive results means that France would very well become the first team to win consecutive World Cups since Brazil in 1962.
England vs. France Highlights | 2022 FIFA World Cup | Quarterfinals
England and France faced off in the Quarterfinals of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. It’s the first time the two teams have met in a major tournament elimination game. France got the scoring going in the first half when Aurélien Tchouaméni scored from outside the box. England would score the equalizer in the second half when Bukayo Saka drew a foul and Harry Kane scored on a PK. Olivier Giroud would score the go-ahead goal in 78'. Harry Kane had another chance at a PK goal but he sailed it over the net. France would hold on for a 2-1 win over England.
- England vs France 1-2 ● Giroud On Fire 🔥 Harry Kane Missed Penalty! link
- SOUTHGATE HAS TO GO! ENGLAND 1-2 FRANCE Goldbridge Reacts link
- ENGLAND v FRANCE: Fans React to Giroud's Goal, Making it 2-1, and Harry Kane's Penalty Miss link
- ‘Belief GROWING! We believe we can WIN WORLD CUP!’ | England v France | Gareth Southgate, Harry Kane link
- Gareth Southgate: England to continue attacking approach against France link
- Tactical TWEAK to STOP MBAPPE! England vs France Preview link
- England vs. France: The FULL PREVIEW! Lineups, predictions & more | ESPN FC link
- How do England beat France? link