Gilligan Island's Dawn Wells Has Passed Away
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Dawn Wells
Dawn Wells, the lovable castaway Mary Ann Summers on "Gilligan's Island," has unfortunately passed away at the age of 82 due to Covid-19 complications, Wells' publicist Harlan Boll confirmed to CNN. Tina Louise, also known as Ginger Grant on "Gilligan's Island" have said in a statement to CNN, "I was sad to learn of Dawn's passing, I will always remember her kindness to me...we shared in creating a cultural landmark that has continued to bring comfort and smiles to people during this difficult time. I hope that people will remember her the way that I do -- always with a smile on her face." Dawn Wells will surely be missed by many.
- "Gilligan's Island" Star Dawn Wells Dead at 82 After COVID Battle | E! News link
- Dawn Wells, Gilligan's Island Star, Dead at 82 | THR News link
- Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on ‘Gilligan’s Island,’ dies of COVID-19 link
- Dawn Wells ● A Simple Tribute link
- Dawn Wells, Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island,' dies of COVID-19 at 82 | ABC7 link