Cliff Robinson Has Passed Away
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Cliff Robinson
Clifford Robinson, an early star in UConn's rise to power who helped lead the Portland Trail Blazers to two NBA Finals, has passed away at age 53 today, the teams confirmed with ESPN. There is currently no cause of death provided to the public, although former Huskies coach Jim Calhoun have said that Robinson had a stroke two and a half years ago and went into a coma then. "It's really sad to hear of this, because he was one of my kids, my players, a guy I watched grow into a man," Calhoun told The Associated Press. "It's not an easy thing." Clifford Robinson will surely be missed by many.
- How Cliff Robinson died? Trail Blazers star Cliff Robinson dies at 53 link
- Former NBA stars Clifford Robinson passes at age 53 link
- Clifford Robinson died at 53 | Cause of Death of Former Portland Trail Blazers star link
NBA on TNT Remembers Chadwick Boseman, Lute Olson, Cliff Robinson, and W. Russell Barry
The TNT crew pays tribute to Chadwick Boseman, Lute Olson, Cliff Robinson, and W. Russell Barry.
- TNT Crew Discuss The Death Of Chadwick Boseman, Cliff Robinson & Lute Olson link
- Bucks & Magic Take A Moment Of Silence To Honor Chadwick Boseman, Cliff Robinson, Lute Olson link
- A Moment of Silence for Cliff Robinson, Lute Olson and Chadwick Boseman | August 29, 2020 Playoffs link
- NBA Players React to the Death of Cliff Robinson link
- NBA All-Star Clifford Robinson Dead at 53 link
- Clifford Robinson, former NBA All-Star and Sixth Man of the Year, dies at 53 link