The Chesapeake Walmart Shooting
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Chesapeake Walmart shooting
CNN - Authorities have just identified five of the six people who were killed in a Virginia Walmart after the store’s manager began open firing inside the store before killing himself. The five deceased victims were identified as Lorenzo Gamble; Brian Pendleton; Kellie Pyle; Randall Blevins; and Tyneka Johnson, according to a Wednesday news release from the City of Chesapeake. The sixth deceased victim was a 16-year-old boy who authorities are not naming because he was a minor, the city added. All six victims were employed by Walmart, a company spokesperson told CNN. “The City of Chesapeake has always been known as the ‘City That Cares’ and now, more than ever, we know our City will show up and care for those who need it most,” the release said. “Please join us in praying for the family and friends of these community members who we have lost.”
What we know about the Chesapeake Walmart shooting victims
Six people were gunned down two days before Thanksgiving at a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- What we know so far about the Walmart mass shooting in Chesapeake link
- 'Missing my baby': Six killed in Virginia Walmart shooting link
- After shooting at Chesapeake Walmart, local security company urges shoppers to be aware of surroundi link
- Hear what the Walmart shooter told this survivor link
- Chesapeake Walmart shooting: Survivor shares why she believes she was spared link
Authorities identify Virginia Walmart shooter as Andre Bing | ABCNL
The ABC News investigative panel analyzes the Chesapeake, Virginia, Walmart shooting that left six people dead.
- Witnesses speak on Chesapeake Walmart shooting that left 7 dead link
- 7 killed in mass shooting at Chesapeake, Virginia Walmart link
- Chesapeake Walmart shooting kills multiple people, police say link
- Update: Multiple fatalities, injuries in Chesapeake Walmart shooting link