Morocco Moves Onto Last 16 Following 2-1 Win Vs. Canada
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Canada vs Morocco
FOXSports - Canada and Morocco have just faced off in their third matches of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Within mere minutes, Morocco took a 1-0 lead after Hakim Ziyech took advantage of a mistake from Canada's goalkeeper. Then in the 23d minute, Youssef En-Nesyri scored a goal to give Morocco a dominating 2-0 lead. And while Canada finally got on the board after the ball deflected off of Nayef Aguerd in the 40th minute, it was all but too late for the Canadians as both teams struggled to score in the second half. With a final score of 2-1, Morocco will be advancing to the knockout stage for the first time since 1986.
- Canada vs Morocco Picks & Predictions | 2022 FIFA World Cup Best Bets | "Golden Goal" (11/30) link
- Canada vs Morocco Picks & Predictions | World Cup Bets link
- Canada Vs Morocco: Prediction: 2022 World Cup Betting Odds link
- Famous win for The Atlas Lions | Belgium v Morocco | FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 link
- Canada Out! Morocco Stun Belgium! link
- THE MOMENT CROATIA KNOCK CANADA OUT the WORLD CUP link
- Canada bow out, Croatia thank coach Herdman for motivation | World Cup Reaction link
- World Cup: Germany on brink of elimination as Morocco stun Belgium • FRANCE 24 English link
Croatia vs. Canada Highlights | 2022 FIFA World Cup
Croatia and Canada met up in the group stage of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Alphonso Davies got the scoring going early by notching a goal for Canada in the 2nd minute. Croatia would respond in a BIG way, netting two goals by Andrej Kramaric, a goal by Marko Livaja and a goal by Lovro Majer. Croatia won 4-1 and marked just the second time they have scored four goals in a World Cup match.
Belgium vs. Morocco Highlights | 2022 FIFA World Cup
Belgium and Morocco faced off in their second games of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. A slow start for both contenders, although Belgium had a slight edge in possession and was able to fire off more shots. In the second minute of first half stoppage time, Morocco’s Hakim Ziyech fired a free kick into the net, but the goal was disallowed after further analysis of Romain Saïss’ offside position. Morocco came back in the 73rd minute when Abdelhamid Sabiri shot a perfect free kick to the back of the net to take a 1-0 lead. Morocco wasn't done there as Zakaria Aboukhlal scored in 90' +2'. Morocco won its first World Cup match since 1998.