California Shuts Down Again
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on California coronavirus
CA Governor Gavin Newsom has just ordered the re-closure of the majority of indoor businesses across the state as coronavirus cases continue to show no signs of declining. "This virus is not going away anytime soon," Newsom said. "I hope all of us recognize that if we were still connected to some notion that somehow when it gets warm it's going to go away or somehow it's going to take summer months or weekends off, this virus has done neither."
- Bars, Restaurants, Worship Services, Malls, Gyms In 30 California Counties Ordered To Close As COVID link
- California rolls back reopening as coronavirus cases surge link
- California shuts down again as COVID-19 cases surge link
- California under lockdown as surge of coronavirus cases explodes nationwide link
- California Coronavirus Update: July 13, 2020 link
- Gov. Gavin Newsom orders new series of closures for California in July 13 press conference | ABC7 link
California Hits New COVID-19 State Record As Arizona Cases Spike | TODAY
Two states in the West, California and Arizona, have taken decidedly different approaches to containing the coronavirus – yet they now account for some of the worst numbers in the country. NBC’s Miguel Almaguer reports for TODAY from Los Angeles.