Can Ticketmaster Handle Beyonce's Renaissance Tour?
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Beyonce Renaissance tour
CNBC - Beyoncé has just announced this week that her first solo world tour since 2016 will kick off May 10 in Stockholm, Sweden, and conclude Sept. 27 in New Orleans. As such, Ticketmaster is now gearing up for what’s expected to be a high demand for tickets, especially since the ticketing giant continues to face criticism over the botched presale for Taylor Swift’s “Eras” tour just last year. Ticketmaster said in a statement that “demand for this tour is expected to be high” and that it plans to use its Verified Fan system again to prioritize tickets for those who register with the platform. The company added that the multistep verification process will “ensure more tickets get into the hands of concertgoers” and will “help filter out buyers looking to resell tickets” and automated bots.
- Beyonce's Renaissance world tour is coming to Foxboro link
- Beyoncé announces 'Renaissance' tour with stop in DC link
- Beyoncé announces ‘Renaissance’ world tour link
- Beyoncé Announces 'Renaissance' World Tour link
- Beyonce ANNOUNCES Renaissance World Tour | E! News link
- Beyoncé world tour 'Renaissance' coming to Chicago link
- Beyoncé Announces ‘Renaissance’ Tour, Tom Brady Says He's "Retiring For Good" link
- Beyoncé announces 'Renaissance' Tour with stop in Seattle | FOX 13 Seattle link
- Beyoncé brings Renaissance World Tour to Charlotte link
- Beyoncé announces world Renaissance tour link