Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal Has Passed Away
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Bed Bath and Beyond
People - Bed Bath & Beyond Chief Financial Officer Gustavo Arnal has just passed away, the company and police confirmed today. The 52-year-old executive was found "unconscious and unresponsive" around 12:30 p.m. ET, according to a New York City Police Department report provided to PEOPLE. Arnal appeared to "suffer from injuries indicative of a fall from an elevated position," the report read. "I wish to extend our sincerest condolences to Gustavo's family," Harriet Edelman, Independent Chair of the company's board of directors, said in a message. "Gustavo will be remembered by all he worked with for his leadership, talent, and stewardship of our Company. I am proud to have been his colleague, and he will be truly missed by all of us at Bed Bath & Beyond and everyone who had the pleasure of knowing him."
Bed, Bath & Beyond CFO Died By Suicide, Says Medical Examiner
The New York City Medical Examiner announced on Monday that the death of Bed, Bath & Beyond’s chief financial officer Gustavo Arnal has been ruled a suicide. His death comes just days after the chain announced it would be closing stores and slashing jobs.
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond CFO jumps to his death link
- Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Falls To His Death From NYC Apartment link
- Bed Bath & Beyond CFO dies after fall from tower | Early Morning link
- CFO Bed, Bath & Beyond Gustavo Arnal dies by suicide in New York | Latest International News | WION link
- Bed Bath & Beyond CFO jumps from NYC’s ‘Jenga’ tower committing suicide link
- Police probing death of Bed Bath & Beyond CFO link
- Bed Bath & Beyond executive dies after fall from apartment balcony link
- Bed Bath & Beyond CFO was subject of insider trading and fraud lawsuit just before death, documents link