Bryce Young Dominates At The Sugar Bowl
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Alabama football
ESPN - No. 5 Alabama was miraculously able to respond to an early two-score deficit with 35 straight points to defeat 11th-ranked Kansas State 45-20 in the Sugar Bowl this past weekend. QB Bryce Young, in particular, may have played a big role in Alabama's victory, having passed for 321 yards and five touchdowns. "It started way back when we started practice. There's a lot of guys on this team that have given a lot to this program, and I think the way the team performed out there together as a group, was with something to prove," Alabama coach Nick Saban said. "We had a little bit of taste in our mouth that if we had a dominant performance that we could show people that we deserved to do a little better than what we did in terms of the playoff picture."
Black band director speaks out after violent arrest at Alabama football game
The police use of force Thursday against Alabama high school band director Johnny Mims is sending ripples across the nation. Video of the incident after a football game shows police arresting and tasing Mims after he refused to stop the band’s traditional “fifth quarter” performance. Mims and Alabama state Rep. Juandalynn Givan join Amna Nawaz to discuss what happened.
- MattBeGreat's LIVE Reaction to Alabama's PITIFUL Performance vs USF link
- Nick Saban after Alabama's tough win at USF link
- Nick Saban after USF win - ‘Still evaluating QBs’ link
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. South Florida Bulls | Full Game Highlights link
- #10 Alabama vs USF Highlights | College Football Week 3 | 2023 College Football Highlights link