'Eight Is Enough' Actor Adam Rich Has Passed Away
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Adam Rich
CNN - Adam Rich, an actor who played the youngest Bradford family member, Nicholas, on the TV drama “Eight Is Enough,” has just passed away at the age of 54, according to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner. Rich reportedly passed this weekend at his home in LA, according to a report by TMZ, citing his family. A cause of death has not been shared at this time. The former child star was last featured in the CNN series “The History of the Sitcom” in 2021, and reflected on his career in a post on Instagram at the time. “I’m grateful for the joy felt while working on 8!…,” Rich wrote. “I do hope it may have brought you some joy as well.” Adam Rich will surely be missed by many.
‘Eight is Enough’ actor Adam Rich dies at 54
Adam Rich, who rose to fame as the scene-stealing little brother on the sitcom “Eight is Enough,” has died at age 54. NBC’s Anne Thompson reports for TODAY on the struggles he faced later in life.
- ShowBiz Minute: Prince Harry, Adam Rich, "M3gan" link
- Adam rich dies at 54 | rich said this about mental health before death link
The Devastating Death of Adam Rich
The most iconic ‘70s haircut of all time. Childhood fame. Heartfelt tributes. Adam Rich, best remembered as Nicholas Bradford in the ABC sitcom "Eight is Enough," has died. TMZ confirms that the actor died in his Los Angeles home on January 7th, 2023. The outlet notes that his family has not revealed the actor's cause of death, though law enforcement have ruled out the possibility of foul play. Rich was 54.
- Adam Rich, "Eight Is Enough" child star, dies at 54 link
- Adam Rich, former 'Eight Is Enough' child star, dies at 54 link
- Remembering Adam Rich - "Eight is Enough" Star Dies at 54 link
- Adam Rich, former 'Eight is Enough' child star, dies at 54 link