UFC’s Covington Calls Out LeBron James
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on UFC
After his victory against former world champion Tyron Woodley in the UFC Fight Night Main Event, Colby Covington took the opportunity to thank first-responders and the military who are working tirelessly amid the coronavirus pandemic. At the same time, Covington also thought it to be a good time to criticize the "woke" athletes who have been protesting against the numerous acts of civil unrest happening throughout the US. “I want to dedicate this fight to all the first responders, all the military out there. This world would not be safe without you guys, you keep us safe, and not these woke athletes. I’m sick of these spineless cowards like LeBron James,” said Covington.
Top Finishes: Ricardo Lamas
Former featherweight title challenger Ricardo Lamas has demonstrated that he can finish fights via knockout or submission at any time.
Fighter Timeline: Robbie Lawler
Stops in PRIDE FC, EliteXC, and Strikeforce between his two stints with the UFC, the former welterweight champion has put together quite the collection of highlights in his near 20-year MMA career so far.
- UFC Fighter VS TASER...Do They Actually Work? link
- 10 MMA/UFC Fighters Who Refused to Take The Blame link
- Israel Adesanya Previews UFC 253 Fight Strategy Against 'Juiced' Paulo Costa | Luke Thomas link
- Georges St. Pierre on Khabib, "Chances of fight are EXTREMELY LOW, UFC DOES NOT want the fight!" link
- Sean O'Malley AIMING for quick return after UFC 252 loss, Derrick Lewis crashes on quad bike link
Fighter Focus: Aleksandar Rakic
UFC light heavyweight Aleksandar Rakic talks about his introduction to MMA in his youth and fighting through a tough injury before being signed by the promotion in 2017.