Saquon Barkley's Torn ACL
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Saquon Barkley
Here is the official statement from the New York Giants in regards to player Saquon Barkley, as reported on the official Giants website: "Giants running back Saquon Barkley underwent an MRI of his right knee this morning at Hospital for Special Surgery. The results of the testing confirmed that Barkley suffered a torn ACL in yesterday's game in Chicago. Barkley will undergo surgery to repair the injury in the near future." God speed in your recovery, Saquon Barkley.
- [BREAKING NEWS] Giants fear RB Saquon Barkley tore ACL link
Reaction to Saquon Barkley, Nick Bosa and other NFL injuries in Week 2 | SportsCenter
Rob Ninkovich and Tim Hasselbeck react to an injury-plagued Week 2 for the NFL, including the San Francisco 49ers losing Nick Bosa, Solomon Thomas, Jimmy Garoppolo and Raheem Mostert in their road win vs. the New York Jets, and the New York Giants fearing that running back Saquon Barkley tore his ACL in a loss to the Chicago Bears.
Saquon Barkley Torn ACL Injury vs. Bears | NFL Week 2
Saquon Barkley Knee Injury | Giants vs. Bears | NFL
- Could the Giants trade Saquon Barkley soon? | Get Up link
- Reacting to Tiki Barber's eyebrow-raising comments about Saquon Barkley | KJZ link
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Tiki Barber Going After Saquon, Calling Him A Liability link
- ESPN Get Up | Ryan Clark evaluating Saquon Barkley's future with Giants link
- New York Giants RB Saquon Barkley addresses Tiki Barber's criticism of his pass blocking link
- THE HERD | Colin Cowherd SHOCKED Tiki Barber critcizes Saquon Barkley, says he can not protect link
- UNDISPUTED | Shannon react to Saquon Barkley doesn't want to pass protect in Giants offesnse link