Russell Westbrook Traded For John Wall
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Russell Westbrook
As reported by ESPN, the Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets have just agreed to trade off their two disgruntled star point guards, John Wall and Russell Westbrook. While nobody really knows what to think of this blockbuster trade, during Thursday's installment of "Nothing Personal with David Samson," CBS Sports Podcaster David Samson, for one, thinks that this trade will essentially do nothing for the Wizards and that the team will surely miss the playoffs in the 2020-21 season. "The Wizards will miss the playoffs in 2021. Russell Westbrook replacing John Wall does nothing for that team even though Wall didn't even play last year. Having Westbrook on that team, he's going to be miserable because he knows going in that they're not competing for a ring. He's the type of player that doesn't care enough and doesn't have the weapons around him to make that team better."
- This is the LAST CHANCE For Russell Westbrook link
Russell Westbrook may average a triple-double, but he'll never win a championship | NBA | UNDISPUTED
Russell Westbrook remains a triple-double machine with the Wizards. Westbrook got his 3rd one last night, joining Oscar Robertson as the only players to rack up 3 triple-doubles in their first 3 games of the season. The bad news for Westbrook is that it came in another loss as the Wizards remain winless on the year at 0-4. Hear what Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe have to say about Westbrook's future in Washington.
- UNDISPUTED | SKip Bayless reacts to Russell Westbrook Wizards after falling to 0-4 link
- This is RUINING Russell Westbrook and The Washington Wizards... (FT. Bradley Beal) link
- Russell Westbrook 21 pts 15 rebs 11 asts vs Bulls 20/21 season link
- Russell Westbrook TRIPLE-DOUBLE 21 Points Full Highlights vs Bulls | December 29, 2020-21 NBA Season link
- Highlights: Russell Westbrook vs. Bulls - 12/29/20 link
- The Weird & Disappointing Career Of Russell Westbrook link