Will Mike White Recover In Time?
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Mike White
ESPN - Mike White's storybook run as the New York Jets' quarterback was interrupted tonight with an unfortunate first-quarter injury to his right forearm. While the team expects White to be recovered by next week, a big quarterback decision is in the works for coach Robert Saleh. "We feel good about him getting healthy over the weekend and being ready for next week," Saleh said of White. "It's not the end of the road by any means," White said. "It's not some season-ending injury. I'll be able to play when my number is called again."
- Jets vs Colts: Mike White gives an update on forearm injury vs Colts | Jets Post Game | SNY link
- Jets vs. Colts Week 9 Highlights | NFL 2021 link
- "MIKE WHITE IS THE FUTURE AND THE FRANCHISE" JETS THEME TEAM EP. 9 - Madden 22 Ultimate Team link
- Mike White's Debut NFL Start link
- GMFB | Kyle Brandt "heated" Mike White vs Carson Wentz in Jets vs Colts Week 9 link
- Is Mike White About To End Zach Wilson's Career? | Pat McAfee Reacts link
- "It Was Pretty Wild" | QB Mike White Media Availability | The New York Jets | NFL link
- Jets pull off win with backup QB Mike White | Boomer and Gio link
- Nick praises Mike White after Jets 34-31 insane win over Bengals Week 8 link