Klay Thompson's Achilles Tore
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Klay Thompson
According to ESPN, Golden State Warriors star guard Klay Thompson has unfortunately just suffered a "season-ending" tear to his right Achilles tendon. The injury occurred during a workout today in Southern California, the team announced. Based on the type of tear, Thompson has been told to expect that while he will make a full recovery, he will not be expected back in the courts until the start of the 2021-22 season.
Woj: Warriors are trading for Kelly Oubre Jr. after Klay Thompson's injury | SportsCenter
Adrian Wojnarowski joins SportsCenter to discuss the Achilles injury to Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson, then talks about the team trading with the Oklahoma City Thunder for Kelly Oubre Jr. Then Tim Legler joins the show to discuss Thompson's injury and the Philadelphia 76ers' trades.
Klay Thompson has suffered a season-ending Achilles tear | SportsCenter
Adrian Wojnarowski joins SportsCenter to break the news that Golden State Warriors star Klay Thompson will be out for the 2020-21 NBA season after suffering from a torn Achilles.
It's nightmarish! - Stephen A. reacts to Klay Thompson's undisclosed leg injury | SportsCenter
Adrian Wojnarowski and Stephen A. Smith join SportsCenter after the news that Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors had sustained an undisclosed leg injury.
- Jay Williams reacts to LeBron & NBA players pray for Klay Thompson after he injury right leg link
- Twitter React to Klay Thompson Leg Injury During Practice Before NBA 2021 Season Restart. link
- [BREAKING] Stephen A. “This is nightmarish” Klay Thompson injures right leg in workout link
- [BREAKING NEWS] Stephen A. appalled Klay Thompson injures right leg in workout, will undergo testing link
- [BREAKING NEWS] Stephen A. heated reacts to Klay Thompson injures right leg in workout link
- [BREAKING NEWS] Woj REPORTS Klay Thompson injures right leg in workout, will undergo testing link