Dallas Cowboys Out For The Count
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys have unofficially lost the division and their only chance to make the playoffs with their recent 41-16 loss against the Washington Football Team. And as many can probably guess, their loss to Washington isn’t the only thing weighing on the hearts and minds of the Cowboys. Markus Paul, the Cowboys’ strength and conditioning coordinator, had unfortunately passed away earlier in the week. “You know, we suffered a tragic loss in Markus Paul,” linebacker Jaylon Smith said. “He touched so many lives, all our lives and families and things of that nature...We really wanted to come out and do it for God and for Markus. And we didn’t accomplish the mission. It’s tough.” Stay strong, Cowboys.
- First Word: Instant Reaction Following The Loss To Washington | Dallas Cowboys 2020 link
- Stephen A Smith Laughs At Dallas Cowboys & Jerry Jones After Losing To Washington On Thanksgiving! link
- Ryan Clark & Mike McCarthy explain why Dallas Cowboys fall to Washington Football 41-16 link
- James Jones stunned Washington Football Team blowout Dallas Cowboys, Antiono Gibson on fire 3 TD link
- Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Football Team Full Game Highlights (1st) | NFL Week 12 | Nov. 26, 2020 link
- Speak For Yourself | Acho "goes CRAZY" Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Football Team with Andy Dalton link
Dallas Cowboys cancel practice after staff member's medical emergency
FRISCO, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys canceled practice and media availability after Strength and Conditioning Coordinator Markus Paul had a medical emergency at The Star early Tuesday.