Cam Newton Tests Positive For COVID-19
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Cam Newton
New England Patriots QB Cam Newton has recently tested positive for the coronavirus and will be out for the team's Week 4 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter and Field Yates. "Late last night, we received notice that a Patriots player tested positive for COVID-19. The player immediately entered self-quarantine," the Patriots said in a statement. "Several additional players, coaches and staff who have been in close contact with the player received point of care tests this morning and all were negative for COVID-19."
- [BREAKING] Patriots-Chiefs game postponed after Cam Newton tests posivite for C0VlD-19 link
- Mike Reiss on Cam Newton update and Patriots have one more player positive link
- 'It's Dreadful And Upsetting': Fans React To Cam Newton Testing Positive For COVID-19 link
- Adam Schefter on Cam Newton update as Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots game postponed link
Cam Newton tests positive for COVID-19 | SportsCenter
Adam Schefter joins SportsCenter to discuss QB Cam Newton testing positive for the coronavirus and weighs in on how the New England Patriots will move forward.
- BREAKING: Chiefs vs. Patriots Postponed After Cam Newton Tests Positive For COVID-19 | Full Details link
- Mike Garafolo "Holy Sh*t" Cam Newton tests positive for C0VlD-19; Patriots-Chiefs game postpond link
- Michael Robinson "This is CRAZY" Cam Newton tests positive C0VlD-19; OUT Sunday vs Chiefs link
- The Herd | Colin reacts to Josh Mcaniels praises Cam Newton's "self-awareness" and "open-mindedness" link