Bucks' Middleton Suffers MCL Sprain On Top Of Loss To Bulls
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Bulls
ESPN - Milwaukee Bucks' forward Khris Middleton sprained the medial collateral ligament in his left knee during the fourth quarter of Milwaukee's 114-110 loss to the Chicago Bulls this week, coach Mike Budenholzer said after the game. Middleton slipped on a drive to the basket about midway through the fourth quarter in Game 2 of this first-round series, completing a pass to Brook Lopez as he fell to the ground. "You expect him to get up and walk it off and get back to the game, but you see that he was limping and limping and limping and you're thinking like, 'Oh, I hope it's not bad, I hope it's not bad,'" Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo said after the game. "We need this guy. When he asks for a sub, you know that it's bothering him because he doesn't leave the game." Middleton is currently scheduled to undergo an MRI today, which will determine the severity of the injury and give the team more information about a timeline for his return.
The Crew Sends the Bulls and Nuggets Fishin' 🎣 | EJ's Neato Stat of the Night
With the Bulls' and Nuggets' seasons coming to an end, it's time for them to do a little fishin'.
- Stephen A. reacts to Bucks thrash Bulls by 30 PTS to take 2-1 series lead, win Game 3 111-81. link
- Zach LaVine Postgame Interview - Game 3 - Bulls vs Bucks | 2022 NBA Playoffs link
- BUCKS at BULLS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | April 22, 2022 link
- Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks - Full Game 3 Highlights | April 22, 2022 NBA Playoffs link
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls Full Highlights 2nd QTR | 2022 NBA Playoffs link
Will Giannis & Bucks overcome Khris Middleton’s MCL injury vs. Bulls? | NBA | UNDISPUTED
Khris Middleton will miss the rest of the Milwaukee Bucks series against the Chicago Bulls after spraining his MCL in Milwaukee's Game 2 loss on Wednesday night. Giannis Antetokounmpo and the defending champs face off against Chicago in Game 3 tonight with the series tied 1-1. Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe talks Bucks-Bulls Game 3.