Trump's 4th of July Address
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on 4th of July
As reported by CNN, amid the various 4th of July celebrations going on, Pres. Trump seemed to have used his stage on the White House's South Lawn to put forward a "mystifying and dangerously misleading claim," that 99% of coronavirus cases in America are "totally harmless." Trump stated, "now we have tested, almost 40 million people. By so doing, we show cases -- 99% of which are totally harmless -- results that no other country can show because no other country has testing that we have." Trump further clarified, "not in terms of the numbers, or in terms of the quality."
- Illegal fireworks across San Francisco Bay Area on 4th of July link
- Trump gives divisive 4th of July speech as US coronavirus cases soar | DW News link
- Our 4th of July Fireworks at the Lake! ABSOLUTE INSANITY link
- In Fourth of July remarks, Trump goes after 'radical left' and media link
- Enjoy a Special Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular! link
4 Minutes of Fireworks for Fourth of July
Every Fourth of July, communities across the United States celebrate Independence Day with fireworks displays. Inside Edition Digital presents four minutes of fireworks footage from different eras and regions to mark the occasion. Notably, pyrotechnics grace the skies around the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor. A gift from France, the statue serves as a beacon to those who would come to the U.S. for better lives, and as a reminder to Americans of what their country can mean to others.
- "What to the Slave Is the 4th of July?": James Earl Jones Reads Frederick Douglass's Historic Speech link